I think the best way I can sum up 2011 is it was a year of either looking back at 2010 or looking forward towards 2012.
That said some highlights from 2011:
● An externship at the Hollywood Farmer’s Kitchen doing food preservation.
● Roasting my own coffee (and getting a mention in the LA Times because of it).
● Traveling to Portland Timbers matches in Portland, San Jose, Vancouver & and going to both matches in LA.
● Reading more books than 2010.
● Beer Belly (a craft beer bar — not my actual beer belly) and the great folks I’ve met there.
I am definitely looking forward to this year…there are big changes in store and I’m excited for them to come to fruition. But those are for a future post.